1. Consigners will be subject to an 8% commission fee as well as a $150 catalogue fee. There will be a $300 pass out fee.
2. Consigners are expected to provide quality pictures and videos of sale horses so that we can appropriately advertise for you.
3. All sale horses must be available for viewing and the preview prior to the sale.
4. Consigners must bring horses Registration Papers and Transfer Papers. These will be mailed out to the buyer after the horse has been paid for in full.
5. All consigned horses must go through the sale, absolutely no alley trading.
1. If bidding on a horse, it is expected that the buyer has done due diligence on examining the horse carefully before bidding on and/or purchasing the horse.
2. South Country Select Horse Sale management, auctioneers, and employees act as agents for the seller, but assume no liability for either the seller or
the buyer. They also do not assume any liability while potential buyers are on sale property or consigners property.
3. After the horse has been sold, buyer assumes all expenses and risks on the horse.
4. Online viewing and bidding will be available through DLMS. Phone bidding will be available as well.
4. All horses are to be paid for the day of the sale before the horse leaves the building. Method of payment can be cheque, cash, or Visa/Mastercard will be accepted with a 3% premium. Online bidders must preregister on DLMS. Drivers licence, credit card and confirmation of funds from bank may be required to register online or place a phone bid. To register to phone bid contact Darren Shaw at 403-892-4493.
1. The auctioneer has complete charge of the sale. In case of any disputes, his decision will be final.
2. All information in the catalogue has been provided by the consigner and is their own responsibility.
3. All horses will be sold in Canadian funds. U.S. exchange rate will be provided the day of the sale.
4. Transportation of horses will be between the buyer and the seller after the sale.
5. All announcements made from the auction block will take precedence over printed matter in the catalogue.
6. All persons attending this sale do so at their own risk.